Remember, if you don’t love and treat yourself well, it’s going to be difficult for other people to do so. You teach the world how you want to be treated. So no matter how down or lonely you might be feeling, aim to make self-care a big priority.
3) Open your Heart. Visualize and feel what it would look like, feel like to be with him or her. You probably already know more about your soulmate than you realize as you came to this life with certain tastes and preferences that are likely to correspond with those of your soulmate. Let your imagination fly while you really feel him or her!
9. Take note of EVERY form of abundance which is flowing into your experience no matter how small or large. And don’t take inventory (focus on where you aren’t yet) instead trust the universe to deliver exactly what you ask for. The law of the land is Ask and it is given.
Deciding what you want is the first and most critical step in the Law of Attraction. You need a really clear vision of your desire. Whether you wish to attract something minor, or you’re looking for a huge overhaul of your life, be clear about what you truly want.
Make a simple plan for the next 5 years, for the next year, for the next months and for the upcoming weeks. This will remind you what you need to do and it will motivate you to step into action without procrastinating.
For example, if you’re looking to create more income or manifest a big payday, you need to plan around that expectation. Imagine when someone tells you that they’re coming to visit and they’ll be staying at your house in the guest bedroom. You plan your life in accordance with that expected outcome. You prepare the bedroom, clean the house, wash the sheets, and so on.
One way I suggest letting go is by having something called a “God box.” You can name it whatever you want, but have a box where you take a piece of paper, write your intention, then place it in the box and forget about it. Make sure you don’t write the same intention twice. Doing so will further show the Universe you aren’t trusting that your intention is on its way. You can also write your intention down and burn it (if you can do so safely), or write it down and rip it up — either than throwing the paper our or flushing it down the toilet. This signifies the act of “letting go” of the intention.
9) Finally, learn to fall in love with yourself fully. The more you learn to fully love and accept yourself, the more you’ll learn to recognize other peoples’ love, too. Begin by loving yourself and accepting yourself just the way you are, with all your quirks and idiosyncrasies (and we all have them). Work on accepting your weaknesses, your strengths, your limitations, your guilt insecurities as part of your make-up.
2) De-Cluttering your Mind. De-Cluttering your Mind means exactly that. It means letting go or releasing any fears or beliefs you have about love that are keeping love away from you. For example, many people believe they have some kind of fatal flaw or secret that may repulse others. For women, it normally is something physical, and for men, it is normally something in their financial situation or career. These insecurities will lead you to having thoughts such as:
You’ve got to put a roadblock on the sled path. Stop telling the OLD story and start telling the NEW story! The NEW story of how you want it to be. The story of what it’s like to be in the most magical, loving relationship with your Soulmate. Starting now. You’re going to start catching yourself when you’re chatting with friends and the OLD story starts to creep out. Notice it. Then shift to the NEW story.
An even stronger vibe is to generate feelings of playfulness and excitement. This is a great vibe for manifesting money. In the next section, I’ll share a story to illustrate how I do this with my daughter.
The basic rule of the Law Of Attraction: Like Attracts Like. So how are you going to attract money if you have a mindset of a poor person? Acting wealthy doesn’t mean that you have to spend a lot of money (that you don’t have at this point). It just means that you can allow yourself to window shop for expensive things, plan amazing holidays, treat yourself to small luxury things every once in awhile.
Manifest money, abundance, a great career, good fortune, and happy relationships. Direct your amazing mind power. Set your manifestation goals effectively. Attract the right people. And become more successful. You are already good at manifesting, because your thoughts automatically attract what happens to you. So, the big issue with manifestation is the quality of what you attract and how you can achieve it.
5) Replace negative self-talk with positive thoughts. You’re living a human existence, and negative thoughts, fears and insecurities will crop up from time to time. Don’t let them take root. Replace them with present tense, positive affirmations. When you have a thought like “I’m sick and tired” replace it immediately with “I look forward to doing everything I need to do today!”
As the year slowly comes to a close, it’s the perfect time to stop, reflect, celebrate and get crystal clear on what you want to manifest for the year to come. That way, you can shimmy into the fresh new year with clarity, drive, and laser focus — all the juicy stuff that an epic, dreamy life is made of!
It’s not just about “loving yourself” on the surface. It’s about having CORE beliefs aligned with the truth of who you are. A beautiful Soul that is a gift to this world. Most times we don’t truly allow ourselves to know this truth, out of fear, traumas, and early conditioning, and so our untr…uth shows up in our relationships.
Gabriel Gonsalves is a leading expert in Heart Intelligence Coaching and Heart Intelligent Leadership. A licensed HeartMath™ Coach, Gabriel is the founder of Heart’n Mind Consulting, Coaching and Training and The Academy for Applied Heart Intelligence where for the past 8 years he’s been helping people from all walks of life create lifestyles, careers, and relationships they love by teaching them his wholehearted approach to personal mastery, conscious relationship building, and reality manifestation.
Established in 2001, Early to Rise publishes information dedicated to helping you live your best possible life. Here you’ll find effective and proven strategies to increase your health, wealth and productivity.
Create systems that work for you. Being organized helps you define your goals and set methods in how to achieve them. Set up a system that works for you. Manage your life effectively by organizing your dreams into bite-size chunks and letting systems guide you toward achieving your goals.
We’re able to show you expertly crafted content at no charge by displaying unobtrusive ads that have been thoroughly reviewed. It’s important to us that ads are both family-friendly and relevant to you.
MANIFESTA’TION, n. The act of disclosing what is secret, unseen or obscure; discovery to the eye or to the understanding; the exhibition of any thing by clear evidence; display; as the manifestation of God’s power in creation, or of his benevolence in redemption.
Here’s an exercise: Whenever you’re experience negative thoughts and emotions, take a VERY DEEP BREATH and imagine good positive emotions filling your entire being. On the exhale, imagine how all negative thoughts and emotions are going out along with the air you exhale. This is a very powerful technique!
Law of Attraction | mind | secret | powerful | key | success | life | training | coach | personal | business | speaker | development | inspiration | motivation | public speaking | leadership | marketing | management | coaching (industry) | sales | motivational | positive | entrepreneur | seminar | inspirational | new | 2016
Breathe from the belly, not the chest. This type of breathing activates the parasympathetic nervous system (rest-and-digest), which helps produce a sense of relaxation and contentment and allows us to be calm and clear when taking inspired action.
Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, spiritual pioneer and founder of the renowned Agape International Spiritual Center, offers several practices for manifesting the kind of life you want. He explains that letting go, shifting your vibration and living with intention are all keys to unlocking the blessings that the universe has in store for you. Michael also discusses the four stages of unfolding, an intensive process of spiritual alignment with your life’s purpose. Michael says, “Your potential is always bigger than whatever problem you’re going through.”
Loving Kindness Meditation is a buddhist meditation that sends out compassion to yourself, others and the entire world. It is a great way to put your mind in a place that easily gives and receives loves.
Affirm your belief in your soulmate. While you’ve already worked hard to combat limiting beliefs and create a clear image of the person you want to be with, you make it easier for the Universe to send that person your way if you constantly stay connected to your belief that they exist. Try daily affirmations (written or spoken) like “I am looking for love, and my soulmate is on their way to me” or “Nothing will stop me from receiving the love of my soulmate.”