To practice being intentional, simply focus on an everyday activity and set your intention on each action you perform on that task. At first, the practice will feel overwhelmingly tedious, but just keep practicing and watch how your focus shifts to the reality of the moment.
1) Continue to send out a Soul Call and hold your intention to welcome your Soulmate into your heart. Connect with your Soulmate at the inner level by visualizing and feeling him/her as if he or she is already in your life. You can do this by buying them a card, or setting a place for them at your dinner table. You can also buy a soulmate ring, as a symbol of you holding a special place in your heart for your One. You may also want to listen to my ‘Soul Call’ guided meditation, especially when you’re feeling disconnected or negative about your love life.
When you put aside your doubts, you can begin to imagine in both mind and body what it will feel like to have your Wishes Fulfilled. Think about what you plan to manifest — then use your imagination to feel what that feels like in your body. Does it feel natural to you? Does it really feel like this is the “you” that you are deciding to be? By staying only with what your senses tell you is your reality, you place a barrier to letting your imagination create all that you wish for. Your imagination is unlimited.
3. What is it exactly that you want to be different? If you want more money to come in the door, how much and how often? Do you want an extra $10,000 this year or every month? Do you want your business to gross an extra million or net an extra million? When? This month? This year? By next year’s end? You have to choose, or it becomes one of those “someday” goals (aka as a wish!).
1. Draw a line in the sand. Make a choice: From this moment forward you will attract more money and create a structure and habits that support a new and improved level of wealth. You have to mean this. You need to be hungry for change.
2) The Second List: Deal Breakers. It’s now time get clear about what I call the ‘Deal Breakers’. These are the ‘red lights’ that you want to watch out for when you start meeting people. This is a smaller list where you identify at least three qualities that if this person were to exhibit, you would not engage in a relationship with them. In other words, the deal would be off.
The opposite experience occurs when you think high-level thoughts like, “I rock!” When you think and feel, “I rock,” you exude an energy of confidence and in turn attract great experiences into your life. Each thought you have informs your energy, and your energy manifests into your experiences. Your thoughts and energy create your reality.
But when was the last time you did something for yourself that was truly indulgent? You don’t have to wait for the guy to show up before you start doing the things that you truly enjoy! Think of this as self care on steroids. It might mean getting a pedicure, booking a weekend away or just going out for a nice glass of wine all on your own. Getting out there and actually doing the things you like is a great way of telling the Universe what you want more of.
You must use inspiring dialogue, ‘lose weight’ is not as inspiring as ‘wake up feeling health, strong and vital’. Same with ‘quit sugar’. Try something like, ‘treat my body like the temple it is and only nourish it with the most high vibrational food mother nature has to offer’.
The only people who can accurately define what a soulmate is, are those people who have found their One. And what all these people have in common is the conviction that the person they’re with, for whatever reason, is the one that they are meant to be with.
Desire is about what you wish to create. You could describe this vibe as passion, excitement, or even lust. It’s a delicious pool of emotions you summon by focusing on new target. The stronger your desire, the better, so amp it up!
2. IDENTIFY what you want. The number one rule to Manifesting your Dreams is to “keep your eye on the ball.” The Universe does not process negatives – only energy. Therefore the question to ponder is what do you want? The question is NOT “what do I not want” except to identify more of what you DO want.
Can you see how these sentences are specific but not overbearing with details? I found key things that are important to me—wanting to try new things and travel, being respectful and courteous to me and others, certain forms of love expression—and wrote them down. I let the Universe take it from there, because it’s not my job to figure out the how, when or where. It’s just my job to be ready when my soulmate comes along.
Insurance: Please ensure you have Medical Insurance covering emergency evacuation and Repatriation up to $500,000 per person. Mandatory Personal Information and Medical Declaration forms to be filled up after booking is finalised.
Attracting a good relationship doesn’t mean that the relationship is going to be perfect or even permanent. Remember that you will attract someone who matches who you are in a given moment. If you or your partner change, the relationship may no longer be compatible. Sometimes we’re meant to learn something from a relationship, and then move on when we’re done.
It’s normal to sometimes just want to give up and resign yourself to the single life, even though you know deep down that you still yearn to find love. However, the good news is that no matter how bleak your experiences have been, it is possible to manifest love! Sometimes even with a specific person.
Instead, make your own story. What would you like the relationship to be like? Imagine it as vividly as you can in your own mind. If you can do this without feeling lack, then get as detailed as you can.
The next thing to do is to think about your goal from the perspective of being in it, having already achieved it. Inside the picture—being it, having it, doing it. It isn’t necessary to have an actual mental picture here. If you’re good at visualizing, however, this step is about seeing what you desire to achieve as you would if you were there now having already achieved it.
You can join my free Monthly Challenge by subscribing here. Each month, you’ll receive a printable workbook full of tips and questions designed to bust through blocks. April’s challenge is all about reducing stress.
You CAN and WILL find someone that’s a better match. Have you been told limiting things like, “You will never find anyone better than that”, or “Most people would kill for a partner like the one you have/had already”?
When you feel bad or have any undesirable feelings, do not think about the person you want to attract, for you will just invite negativity in your life and push that person even more further from you. Try to eliminate all bad thoughts and emotions and focus on the love that awaits you.
If you really want to attract a specific person, then ironically it would probably be best to let go of the need to be with them. Dating other people will make you more attractive to them anyway, and you might actually end up together.
When you know your highest self, you are on your way to becoming a co-creator of your entire world, learning to manage the circumstances of your life and participating with assurance in the act of creation. You literally become a manifester.
demonstration (1773) by citizens of Boston who (disguised as Indians) raided three British ships in Boston harbor and dumped hundreds of chests of tea into the harbor; organized as a protest against taxes on tea
We bought the house and amazing things happened regarding financing. Once we moved, we discovered that we had all of the things listed above! We didn’t even realize it when we bought the house. Since it was the only decent house available, it seems to us that God picked this house for us.
Now on each line list those things that you already have brought into being: your relationship, your children, your marriage, your successes… And, if you care to, the failures you have created in your life through the decisions and choices you’ve made.
4) Making Room for Love. I want you to be honest and answer this question: As your life is today, do you have the time and energy for a deep, loving, healthy relationship? Do you have room in your life for your Soulmate? Perhaps, since you’ve been single you’ve been working late hours, and have very little free time to go out on dates. Or perhaps you’ve been accumulating a few “friends with benefits” who are keeping you sexually satisfied. Or perhaps you’re so focused on helping others that you leave no room for yourself.
I read this a few days ago and decided to try it. I heard of smelling money before but for some reason, I didn’t keep up with it. So, on Monday I smelled money every hour for about 5 or 6 hours. I smelled it and gave Thanks for all the prosperity and abundance that I have in my life right now and what was coming to me! That night, I wrote a list of reasons as to why I love money and I reread it. For the next few days, I smelled money (some days weren’t every hour but 3-5 times throughout the day) , read my list 1-3 times a day and I just tried my best to have positive feelings about money!
I really needed this I have been a widow for 11 years now and I have been looking for love in all the wrong places and failed in all of them but hearing this now this gives me hope again that there is a Soulmate out there for me to go on with my life being loved and happy again BUT BETTER AND TRULY IN LOVE. thank you so so much and God Richly Bless you now I’m so happy to know my Soulmate is on his way to me .😂 Robin A.
Arielle: Big Love is when soul mates come together and the world is a better place because of the love they share and generate. it’s when you and your soul mate have chemistry, a shared vision and spiritual path all at once. When you’ve got it, you know it.